👋 I’m a New York-based product hacker. I wear glasses, eat yogurt, and write code.
I fell into the water at Falling Water and got my first sunburn from a welding robot in Mexico.
- SpokenLayer (2018–) Product Lead for Alexa Skills & Google Home Actions
- Polyglot Consulting (2017–) Freelance copywriting, marketing, and software engineering
- Devpost (2013–’18) Director of Marketing for software developer & hackathon community
- ADstruc (2011–’13) Lead account manager for outdoor advertising marketplace
- Caterpillar (2005–’09) Design Engineer for heavy duty diesel engine clean-tech
- Biden’s Briefing Listen to Vice President Joe Biden's favorite stories about politics, technology, America, etc.
- NYC Transit Status Find out if your subway, bus, light rail, bridge, or tunnel is running on time
- Home WiFi Let Alexa remember your WiFi password, so you don't have to
- Hack Me Check if your email address has been involved in internet hacks
- Hacker News & Product Hunt The top 5 stories from the best developer communities
- AlexaFeed Create an Alexa/iTunes podcast by phone, email, or video
- Blog2AlexaTurn your Jekyll blog into an Alexa Flash Briefing podcast
- Neal Facts Random facts about this guy
Tools for writers & marketers
- BaeLifeYour personalized date night planner
- Netflix BingeWatcherIdentify & have fun with binge watching
- CryptoPostalShare your mailing address with a 2 factor twist
- ReadSureMake readers pass a quiz before they can comment on or share an article
- ExpoAssign & distribute table numbers for your hackathon
- BubbleZap 3D3D game, built with GLAM